Saturday Night's All Right For Blogging

Did I say Saturday? Well, we've got about an hour to go before Sunday, so technically,it's still Saturday. Okay, sorry for the delay. I'm still trying to get a phone line and just got hold of a brand-new second-hand laptop sans mouse. I'm setting up, so please bear with me.

For all those who sent in comments, good and bad, to Free-For-All, thank you. A little request, though, please use a name besides Anonymous -- that guy's gotten too famous for his or her own good.

To Lionheart, John Pages and "Anonymous", I appreciate your posts, I just got a few comments of my own: Lionheart has always been one of Free-For-All's biggest supporters, and dare I say it...fans. Go on, my friend, do the thread. To John, a mean columnist himself, I still have those heartwarming text messages you sent me regarding the "brilliance," AHEM!, of my print columns. Nah, I was never your "boss," buddy, yes, I was your buddy. You never gave me a hard time waiting for your columns. And you always called to inform if you couldn't send in one. "Assistant sports editor"? I was a sports editor before I was coerced into sliding down to asst. ed. And "Anonymous," you freak, I neither "tapped out or was axed or passed out" -- I quit! Now stop using that gasgas moniker. Glad to know though that despite the namecalling, you "missed" my column.

'Til next time (Saturday? Sunday sounds good to me), keep submitting and tune in. Peace.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul!

Nice to see your column has gone online (well, sort of). That means you can now tackle other areas on interest. Maybe even hot topics like the vigilante killing spree.

Your many sports fans ought to know about this blog. Spread the word people!

-- Manny

Copyright © 2008 - Free-For-All - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template