Addendum

I wrote my take on UFC 73 -- Stacked almost right after watching the slambang action at Arco Arena last Sunday on Solar TV (a great blessing to MMA “freaks” like this blogger) but having no Internet connection, yet, I had to make do with hitting the keyboards on my second-hand laptop and saving my latest masterpiece (cough cough) on my trusty USB and biding my time until I could go to a wired location to post it. So, without further ado...Free-For-All presents (drum roll, please) after a long while...the latest (don't ask how late) FFA post. Thank you for putting up with me and hooking up again. “Without actors, critics won’t have jobs.” And acting is not limited to the stage, screen, ring and Octagon. Jobs? That’s another story. Another post for lack of a print column. Hopefully, not for long.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul. nice to see you writing you blog again. Its me, Aldie aka Doggymeat.

What did you think of GnP 3 last week? I was at ringside enjoying the action and was surprised none of the MMA bouts went to the 3rd round. MMA in Cebu has gotten to the next level indeed.

What's your take on UFC 74? I have "The Natural" winning by decision. another match i'm looking forward to is GSP vs Kos with GSP winning by a split decision. That card might as well be called "Really Stacked" as card looks really solid on paper. Asides from the GSP vs Kos tussle, I think the match of the night would be against Marcus Aurelio vs Clay Guida.

Lastly, try to visit www.mmaplayground.com if you have time to kill. It's a Fantasy MMA site and is quite fun. Earn points by predicting who wins in what round and how they will win.

Hope to see more columns from you

Copyright © 2008 - Free-For-All - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template